District 3 Toastmasters: Where Leaders Are Made
Spring Speech Contest Season Starts!
- The Area Speech Contests start March 1st and run through March 29th.
- The Division Speech Contests start March 29th and run through April 19th.
- For more details, please look at the Event Calendar on the District website.
Moving On Up Membership Campaign is in Full Swing!
- Who will get preferred seating at one of the Ryan Avery events in April?
- Ryan is the youngest World Champion of Public Speaking.
- Please see the info below.
Click here for information!
Now’s the time to recognize a community or statewide Leader, non-Toastmaster, non-political, who’s actions, works and leadership enhance our community.
- Submit nominations now through March 15
- Send nominations to
- Please tell the story in a Who, What, Where, When, Why and How format
- Nominees should be able to attend District Conference to accept the award
- Questions cheerfully answered, contact Roy Schott 602-499-9590
Click here for flyer.
Improve your speaking skills in both English and Spanish in this bilingual prospective club in the East Valley.
Click here to learn more about this newly forming club.
- Talk Scoop Toastmasters Club #3723670, chartered February 11, 2014
- Sustainable Voices Club #3457303, chartered December 16, 2013
- Rhetorical Mechanics Club #3518457, chartered December 10, 2013
- Gateway Good Neighbors Club #3543087, chartered October 11, 2013
- Royal Oaks Club #3335517, chartered October 1, 2013
- Tu'i Nonokameh Toastmasters Club #3527323, chartered October 1, 2013
- See all of District 3's new clubs
Greetings, fellow D3 Website visitors!
You are welcome to click through the links on this website to see all the resources available to you, whether you are still considering becoming a Toastmaster, already a Toastmaster, a leader in your club, or a leader in the District. As you explore, your comments on the site are always welcome at .
If you don’t have time to spend just surfing around, you may want the abbreviated version so you know which section will be most likely to have what you are looking for:
||Includes D3 maps that may be of interest to current Toastmasters
||P.O.T.s (Plain Ol’ Toastmasters)
||Includes how to get involved outside your club, find out the next step in the educational program
||Includes information on club contests
||All D3 Toastmasters
||List view or calendar view of upcoming events (club officers and District leaders may add your events), District Conference information & link to online registration, contest winner matrix, highlights from International Convention
||All D3 Toastmasters
||Acknowledges Toastmasters and clubs in District 3
|District Leader Resources
||Area Governors, Division Governors, Committee Chairs, Toastmasters looking for a committee to serve
||Includes contest resources and links, DEC information and materials
||Looking for something specific? Find it here.
If you still have questions about the structure and content of the District 3 website or would like to suggest or request a resource, please contact me anytime!
District 3 Webmaster
The information on this website is for the sole use of Toastmasters’ members, for Toastmasters business only. It is not to be used for solicitation and distribution of non-Toastmasters material or information.
"Toastmasters International," "Toastmasters," and the Toastmasters International emblem are internationally protected trademarks. Unauthorized use is prohibited.
This site designed and maintained by
Send questions or comments to the Webmaster.